Skincare and motherhood: Tips for new mothers
During the pregnancy period and after childbirth women undergo different stages of facial glow as well as facial dullness. It’s natural that when a woman is pregnant she keeps herself hydrated and eats healthy food taking care of herself. But when the baby comes into her hands a million things start to change, with the baby keeping her busy all day and night, and as a result skin care of a mother falls backseat. She has a lot of responsibility, to take care of her child, focus takes a second to shift from her to her child’s health and skincare. It’s not always like changes in skin texture and looks post-pregnancy is bad also it is fine to bask in the glowing skin but not taking care of the skin can be a serious issue towards your skin as it leads to acne, melasma, stretch marks, puffy eyes, and even dark circles.
The below steps only take 2-30 minutes from your daytime, and can help you to get a perfect skin glow:
- Organization: Organize all your skincare products in one place, this organization will help you way much better than anything, and for deciding where to keep them the only place is a bathroom. Make use of your “me time” and devote it properly to pamper yourself.
- Streaming your routine: Make a proper timetable, for your week how many days you are going to deep cleanse your skin in a week.
- Cleansing: Wash your face with a face wash that is suitable for your skin type.
- Steam: Take steam for 2-3 days a week, it will help you to open up your clogged pores.
- Scrub: Use a face scrub, to remove the dead skin cells, scrub your face for like 5 minutes and wash it with normal tap water.
- Face pack: It will help you to make your skin softer and radiant, leave the mask until it dries off.
- Toner: apply toner to your face, to maintain the pH value of your skin.
- Moisturizer: In the end, you only have to moisturize your face, to give hydration.
Sometimes the skin dullness, and skin issues can not be cured at home so for that there is a need to see an Aesthetic dermatologist, who can suggest to you the treatment which is required for your skin condition.
- Chemical peels: These peels are available at Royal Lush Clinic and very effective in removing the dead skin cells, helping you to rejuvenate skin.
- Hydra facial: In this facial, a patent device is used to deliver- exfoliation, cleansing, extraction, and give hydration to your skin. The best hydra facial service you can have with Dr. Syed Nazim Hussain and by his team in Saket.
- Low-level laser therapy: The laser treatment can be used to minimize stretch marks, acne and acne scars, fine lines, and freckles.
Extra tip- Sleep when the baby sleeps, have a balanced and healthy diet. Do not forget to include some basic me time and exercise in your daily routine.
These are the solution for all your during and post-pregnancy skin related problems that can be cured and if not there are expert dermatologists consult them. And If you feel like having some issues which can not be treated at home so just book an appointment with us at 9667866694/ 9999822443 also you can visit our website for more information.