If you notice dark-colored veins on your legs, do not take them lightly as you may be suffering from varicose veins. Such veins usually occur because of increased blood pressure in the veins. The veins become swollen and enlarged and are usually dark purple or blue coloured.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF VARICOSE VEINS OR SPIDER VEINS?
- Painful, heavy, tired, or restless legs
- Blackish or discoloration
- Swelling of the ankles & fee
- Bulging or stretching superficial leg veins
WHAT ARE THE COMPLICATIONS CONCERNING VARICOSE VEINS?
- Inflammation of the veins
- Accumulation of fluid
- Skin discolouration
- Leg ulcer
- Formation of blood clots