A smile with dimples is always more attractive as compared to a non-dimpled smile. Dimples have long been considered as a mark of beauty. The only issue that lies here is that they occur naturally. Only 20% of the human population has naturally occurring dimples and the remaining 80% are left wanting them desperately. Therefore, we have perfected the art of dimple creation (and removal- for the ones that don’t want their dimples) surgery in Delhi!

A dimple (also known as gelatin) is a small natural indentation, most notably in the chin or on the cheek. Very few people are lucky to have a dimple on their cheeks. Seeking services for dimple creation surgery in Delhi can help you get permanent dimples through a quick and simple procedure. At Royal Lush, we can aesthetically enhance your face by adding a dimple that will brighten your smile. It takes 20-30 minutes for the whole procedure and you can go home smiling with your new dimples right away after the procedure.

We at Royal Lush, have a very new innovative method for dimple creation which is performed under local anesthesia with just a surgical suture. Unlike other clinics, we have a comfortable method designed to get optimum results with keeping in mind patient’s comfort, prompt recovery, and no downtime.

×